Compare Boeing vs IBM BETASee how working at Boeing vs. IBM compares on a variety of workplace factors. By comparing employers on employee ratings, salaries, reviews, pros/cons, job openings and more, you'll feel one step ahead of the rest. All salaries and reviews are posted by employees working at Boeing vs. IBM. Learn more about each company and apply to jobs near you.
- Boeing scored higher in 1 area: Compensation & Benefits.
- IBM scored higher in 6 areas: Career Opportunities, Senior Management, Culture & Values, CEO Approval, % Recommend to a friend and Positive Business Outlook.
- Both tied in 2 areas: Overall Rating and Work-life balance.
What Employees Say
- "Great benefits" was the most mentioned Pro at Boeing.
- "Flexible working hours" was the most mentioned Pro at IBM.
- "Work life balance" was the most mentioned Con at Boeing.
- "No cons" was the most mentioned Con at IBM.
I have been working at Boeing full-time for more than a year
Decent compensation Good benefits Open work environment Relaxed Great management Willing to accommodate standing desk
Typical corporate sluggishness/stinginess Stuck in an office all day Stale company culture