Compare Bond Brand Loyalty vs Precima BETASee how working at Bond Brand Loyalty vs. Precima compares on a variety of workplace factors. By comparing employers on employee ratings, salaries, reviews, pros/cons, job openings and more, you'll feel one step ahead of the rest. All salaries and reviews are posted by employees working at Bond Brand Loyalty vs. Precima. Learn more about each company and apply to jobs near you.
- Bond Brand Loyalty scored higher in 1 area: Career Opportunities.
- Precima scored higher in 8 areas: Overall Rating, Compensation & Benefits, Work-life balance, Senior Management, Culture & Values, CEO Approval, % Recommend to a friend and Positive Business Outlook.
What Employees Say
- "Great people" was the most mentioned Pro at Bond Brand Loyalty.
- "Work life balance" was the most mentioned Con at Bond Brand Loyalty.
I have been working at Bond Brand Loyalty full-time
I work with some of the smartest and hardest working people in the industry. I can honestly say that I have learned something new every single day. Bond is willing to to invest and commit to you but... you have to commit back. There are plenty of opportunities within the agency and doors are always open if you want to try something new. I always feel that Bond is invested in my career and personal growth. It is a large office but they do a great job of making it feel inclusive. It's a fun culture!
This could be a pro or a con - but you have to work hard. If you're not up to the challenge it's a con but if you are, it is a pro. You work hard but so does everyone around you and it makes you want... to roll up your sleeves and dive into your project. Like many agencies I've worked at in the past, there are areas of improvement but like any good relationship - being aware of those areas and committing to fixing them is important. Bond knows where they need to focus and is constantly making improvements.
Advice to Management
Continue to be open to feedback. There are some incredibly smart people in our building and we do some very innovative stuff - let's share that so we can all be inspired!
I have been working at Precima full-time for more than a year
* Amazing team of brilliant and fun people. * Great culture. * Great learning and career development opportunities. * Travel opportunities. * Good benefits especially generous vacation time. *... Ability to work from home. * Excellent community volunteer/involvement resources. * Business growth.
* Fairly narrow funnel for advancement to senior leadership positions. * Very little number of women in senior leadership positions.