Compare Booker vs Movable Ink BETASee how working at Booker vs. Movable Ink compares on a variety of workplace factors. By comparing employers on employee ratings, salaries, reviews, pros/cons, job openings and more, you'll feel one step ahead of the rest. All salaries and reviews are posted by employees working at Booker vs. Movable Ink. Learn more about each company and apply to jobs near you.
- Movable Ink scored higher in 8 areas: Overall Rating, Career Opportunities, Compensation & Benefits, Senior Management, Culture & Values, CEO Approval, % Recommend to a friend and Positive Business Outlook.
- Both tied in 1 area: Work-life balance.
What Employees Say
- "Work environment" was the most mentioned Pro at Booker.
- "Movable ink" was the most mentioned Pro at Movable Ink.
- "401k matching" was the most mentioned Con at Booker.
- "No 401k match" was the most mentioned Con at Movable Ink.
I worked at Booker full-time for less than a year
I really enjoyed working for Booker they have awesome people, Culture! What I enjoyed best about the role at Booker is that I really enjoy mentoring entrepreneurs and helping them create a... successful strategy to manage their business that way they can focus on what they do best. This company is transparent and cares so much for their Customers and is committed to your success.
no on-site Gym, the pay is fair but I think is underpaid based on other employers in the tech industry.
Advice to Management
Keep it up the good work!!
I have been working at Movable Ink full-time
-Management truly cares and makes genuine connections with their team -The product is best-in-class and we have amazing clients that have really benefited from MI -The people are brilliant and some... of the kindest, funniest humans around
-I can’t think of any real cons atm