Compare Booking.com vs Mobiquity BETASee how working at Booking.com vs. Mobiquity compares on a variety of workplace factors. By comparing employers on employee ratings, salaries, reviews, pros/cons, job openings and more, you'll feel one step ahead of the rest. All salaries and reviews are posted by employees working at Booking.com vs. Mobiquity. Learn more about each company and apply to jobs near you.
- Mobiquity scored higher in 9 areas: Overall Rating, Career Opportunities, Compensation & Benefits, Work-life balance, Senior Management, Culture & Values, CEO Approval, % Recommend to a friend and Positive Business Outlook.
What Employees Say
- "Good benefits" was the most mentioned Pro at Booking.com.
- "Work life balance" was the most mentioned Pro at Mobiquity.
- "Low salary" was the most mentioned Con at Booking.com.
- "Work life balance" was the most mentioned Con at Mobiquity.
I worked at Booking.com full-time for more than a year
Great benefits and amazing company culture
Pay slightly lower than the industry average for certain low-level positions
I worked at Mobiquity full-time for more than 3 years
Enjoyed working with well-educated colleagues who were great in their various areas of expertise. Many name brand clients in various industries. Great experience.
Clients would only sometimes implement the recommendations. Par for the course with consulting engagements.
Advice to Management
Spend time on culture to help dispersed team feel more integrated and learn from each other.