Compare Booz Allen Hamilton vs Bloomberg Industry Group BETASee how working at Booz Allen Hamilton vs. Bloomberg Industry Group compares on a variety of workplace factors. By comparing employers on employee ratings, salaries, reviews, pros/cons, job openings and more, you'll feel one step ahead of the rest. All salaries and reviews are posted by employees working at Booz Allen Hamilton vs. Bloomberg Industry Group. Learn more about each company and apply to jobs near you.
- Booz Allen Hamilton scored higher in 9 areas: Overall Rating, Career Opportunities, Compensation & Benefits, Work-life balance, Senior Management, Culture & Values, CEO Approval, % Recommend to a friend and Positive Business Outlook.
What Employees Say
- Booz Allen Hamilton had 791 more reviews than Bloomberg Industry Group that mentioned "Work life balance" as a Pro.
- "Work life balance" was the most mentioned Con at Booz Allen Hamilton.
- "Work environment" was the most mentioned Con at Bloomberg Industry Group.
I have been working at Booz Allen Hamilton full-time for more than a year
- Ample professional development opportunities. - Career Manager (essentially a mentor assigned to each employee) is a great resource for career advisement. - The firm provides resources for... finding your next billable position if your contract falls through (resources include opportunities for training, internal networking, and resume assistance).
Bear in mind, like most contracting and consulting firms, your experience can be dependent upon your management and leadership. If you interview, remember you’re interviewing the hiring managers as... much as they’re interviewing you — try to get a good pulse on the team you’re interviewing to join.
I have been working at Bloomberg Industry Group full-time
Energetic culture, top-notch benefit package, hybrid work schedules, good work-life balance, free food and snacks in the pantry, transportation subsidy, majority of profits go to philanthropic causes.
Not necessarily a con, but the culture is fast-paced, which may not be for everyone.
Advice to Management
Management has done a great job in recent months sharing the vision for INDG. It has been great to hear about the big plans the company has for the future.