Compare Boston Consulting Group vs Rivel, Inc. BETASee how working at Boston Consulting Group vs. Rivel, Inc. compares on a variety of workplace factors. By comparing employers on employee ratings, salaries, reviews, pros/cons, job openings and more, you'll feel one step ahead of the rest. All salaries and reviews are posted by employees working at Boston Consulting Group vs. Rivel, Inc.. Learn more about each company and apply to jobs near you.
- Boston Consulting Group scored higher in 2 areas: Compensation & Benefits and % Recommend to a friend.
- Rivel, Inc. scored higher in 5 areas: Overall Rating, Work-life balance, Senior Management, Culture & Values and Positive Business Outlook.
- Both tied in 1 area: Career Opportunities.
What Employees Say
- "Great people" was the most mentioned Pro at Boston Consulting Group.
- "Long working hours" was the most mentioned Con at Boston Consulting Group.
I have been working at Rivel, Inc. full-time for less than a year
• Thorough and efficient onboarding process. • Rivel management is very friendly and approachable. • Great focus on learning and self-improvement. Clearly defined objectives with quarterly and... 6-month reviews. • Management is very understanding and flexible with the return to office policy. • There are multiple opportunities to get to know and work with people at all levels of the company. • Employees are given the opportunity to join various committees and groups working to better the culture of Rivel; manage philanthropy efforts and charitable giving; support diversity and inclusion and other important employee initiatives.
I am very happy working here, and do not have any cons.