Compare Bottomline Technologies vs Uber BETASee how working at Bottomline Technologies vs. Uber compares on a variety of workplace factors. By comparing employers on employee ratings, salaries, reviews, pros/cons, job openings and more, you'll feel one step ahead of the rest. All salaries and reviews are posted by employees working at Bottomline Technologies vs. Uber. Learn more about each company and apply to jobs near you.
- Bottomline Technologies scored higher in 1 area: Positive Business Outlook.
- Uber scored higher in 6 areas: Overall Rating, Career Opportunities, Compensation & Benefits, Work-life balance, Culture & Values and % Recommend to a friend.
- Both tied in 2 areas: Senior Management and CEO Approval.
What Employees Say
- "Great people" was the most mentioned Pro at Bottomline Technologies.
- "Work environment" was the most mentioned Pro at Uber.
- "Work life balance" was the most mentioned Con at Bottomline Technologies.
- "Riders" was the most mentioned Con at Uber.
I have been working at Bottomline Technologies full-time for more than 3 years
Bottomline has stayed true to its roots - business payments - and that commitment has served its customers and employees well. It also keeps Bottomline well-positioned to weather the current... uncertainty. The company has aggressively up-leveled talent for the last two years and the product suite continues to expand, while maintaining its focus.
Too few to focus on right now - it's rapidly growing and evolving and with that come typical growing pains, but for people that want to be a part of an organization quickly headed in the right... direction, the headaches are worth it.
Advice to Management
Continue to up-level talent with strategic external hires, while still successfully looking to promote from within from mid-level to the senior leadership levels. There's a lot of great people at all... levels and the culture makes the place.