Compare Boys & Girls Clubs of America vs Food Gatherers BETASee how working at Boys & Girls Clubs of America vs. Food Gatherers compares on a variety of workplace factors. By comparing employers on employee ratings, salaries, reviews, pros/cons, job openings and more, you'll feel one step ahead of the rest. All salaries and reviews are posted by employees working at Boys & Girls Clubs of America vs. Food Gatherers. Learn more about each company and apply to jobs near you.
- Boys & Girls Clubs of America scored higher in 4 areas: Career Opportunities, Work-life balance, CEO Approval and % Recommend to a friend.
- Food Gatherers scored higher in 3 areas: Overall Rating, Senior Management and Positive Business Outlook.
- Both tied in 2 areas: Compensation & Benefits and Culture & Values.
What Employees Say
- "Working with kids" was the most mentioned Pro at Boys & Girls Clubs of America.
- "Part time" was the most mentioned Con at Boys & Girls Clubs of America.
I have been working at Boys & Girls Clubs of America part-time for more than a year
Positive experience and friendly people
Cant think of any drawbacks
I worked at Food Gatherers
Food Gatherers is such a positive environment, and everyone who works for it truly cares about doing good for the community. It's an amazing place to work, both for its office environment and the... purposeful impact it has throughout Washtenaw County.
There really weren't any downsides to working for Food Gatherers.