Compare Bozzuto vs The Hanover Company BETASee how working at Bozzuto vs. The Hanover Company compares on a variety of workplace factors. By comparing employers on employee ratings, salaries, reviews, pros/cons, job openings and more, you'll feel one step ahead of the rest. All salaries and reviews are posted by employees working at Bozzuto vs. The Hanover Company. Learn more about each company and apply to jobs near you.
- Bozzuto scored higher in 7 areas: Overall Rating, Career Opportunities, Compensation & Benefits, Work-life balance, Senior Management, Culture & Values and % Recommend to a friend.
- The Hanover Company scored higher in 2 areas: CEO Approval and Positive Business Outlook.
What Employees Say
- "Great company" was the most mentioned Pro at Bozzuto.
- "Lease" was the most mentioned Pro at The Hanover Company.
- "Working weekends" was the most mentioned Con at Bozzuto.
- "Work life balance" was the most mentioned Con at The Hanover Company.
I have been working at Bozzuto full-time for more than 3 years
Bozzuto appreciates their employees, and it shows. During such a hard time this year (is 2020 over yet?) higher up team has made a true effort to let all of their employees know that our work matters..., and that we are appreciated. Bozzuto also recognizes hard workers and promotes those who deserve so. I have never felt that I could not communicate any of my concerns internally with them, and our opinions truly matter. Since I have been with Bozzuto, I have seen nothing but positive change.
Work/Life balance can be a struggle due to the nature of property management. There are times that it feels like it is an expectation to be available 24/7.