Compare Breakthrough Collaborative vs Harmony Public Schools BETASee how working at Breakthrough Collaborative vs. Harmony Public Schools compares on a variety of workplace factors. By comparing employers on employee ratings, salaries, reviews, pros/cons, job openings and more, you'll feel one step ahead of the rest. All salaries and reviews are posted by employees working at Breakthrough Collaborative vs. Harmony Public Schools. Learn more about each company and apply to jobs near you.
- Breakthrough Collaborative scored higher in 8 areas: Overall Rating, Career Opportunities, Work-life balance, Senior Management, Culture & Values, CEO Approval, % Recommend to a friend and Positive Business Outlook.
- Harmony Public Schools scored higher in 1 area: Compensation & Benefits.
What Employees Say
- "Teaching fellows" was the most mentioned Pro at Breakthrough Collaborative.
- "Great place" was the most mentioned Pro at Harmony Public Schools.
- "Long hours" was the most mentioned Con at Breakthrough Collaborative.
- "Turkish" was the most mentioned Con at Harmony Public Schools.
I have been working at Breakthrough Collaborative full-time for more than 3 years
Meaningful work that is making a real difference in the lives of motivated, academic curious youth. Real on the ground social justice work. Inspiring leaders, educators and future education advocates.
As a small non profit, salary will not be comparable to private sector. As much as your heart will be moved, you will have moments that will pain you but those will only serve to motivate you more to... address inequities and injustices.
I have been working at Harmony Public Schools full-time for more than 8 years
Ambition to help students parents and colleagues. Experienced and “top-tiered” administrators and leaders. Great alumni - graduate support and guidance. One of the best charter schools in the nation.
Misunderstanding and personal biases and distrust amongst individuals.
Advice to Management
Take the truth from all advices; throw the trash about misbeliefs. Always provide meaningful and sincere feedback.