Compare Bridgewater Associates vs AQR Capital Management BETASee how working at Bridgewater Associates vs. AQR Capital Management compares on a variety of workplace factors. By comparing employers on employee ratings, salaries, reviews, pros/cons, job openings and more, you'll feel one step ahead of the rest. All salaries and reviews are posted by employees working at Bridgewater Associates vs. AQR Capital Management. Learn more about each company and apply to jobs near you.
- Bridgewater Associates scored higher in 5 areas: Compensation & Benefits, Senior Management, Culture & Values, CEO Approval and % Recommend to a friend.
- AQR Capital Management scored higher in 3 areas: Overall Rating, Work-life balance and Positive Business Outlook.
- Both tied in 1 area: Career Opportunities.
What Employees Say
- "Smart people" was the most mentioned Pro at Bridgewater Associates.
- "Free lunch" was the most mentioned Pro at AQR Capital Management.
- Bridgewater Associates had 22 more reviews than AQR Capital Management that mentioned "Work life balance" as a Con.
- Bridgewater Associates had 11 more reviews than AQR Capital Management that mentioned "Long hours" as a Con.
I worked at Bridgewater Associates full-time for less than a year
Research on global market. Foreign exchange fixed income commodities equity USA global Asian stocks money market mortgage backed securities investment and research
Long hours of you really like what you are doing. Long commute from New York city. Inconvenience to go and come back