Compare Bridgewater Associates vs Two Sigma BETASee how working at Bridgewater Associates vs. Two Sigma compares on a variety of workplace factors. By comparing employers on employee ratings, salaries, reviews, pros/cons, job openings and more, you'll feel one step ahead of the rest. All salaries and reviews are posted by employees working at Bridgewater Associates vs. Two Sigma. Learn more about each company and apply to jobs near you.
- Bridgewater Associates scored higher in 1 area: Compensation & Benefits.
- Two Sigma scored higher in 6 areas: Overall Rating, Career Opportunities, Work-life balance, CEO Approval, % Recommend to a friend and Positive Business Outlook.
- Both tied in 2 areas: Senior Management and Culture & Values.
What Employees Say
- Bridgewater Associates had 41 more reviews than Two Sigma that mentioned "Smart people" as a Pro.
- "Work life balance" was the most mentioned Con at Bridgewater Associates.
- "Growing pains" was the most mentioned Con at Two Sigma.
I worked at Bridgewater Associates full-time for less than a year
Research on global market. Foreign exchange fixed income commodities equity USA global Asian stocks money market mortgage backed securities investment and research
Long hours of you really like what you are doing. Long commute from New York city. Inconvenience to go and come back
I have been working at Two Sigma full-time for more than 5 years
Great engineers, a wonderful corporate culture, and interesting work
Occasional project mismanagement, and administrative burden foisted on engineers