Compare Bright Horizons Family Solutions vs The Goddard School BETASee how working at Bright Horizons Family Solutions vs. The Goddard School compares on a variety of workplace factors. By comparing employers on employee ratings, salaries, reviews, pros/cons, job openings and more, you'll feel one step ahead of the rest. All salaries and reviews are posted by employees working at Bright Horizons Family Solutions vs. The Goddard School. Learn more about each company and apply to jobs near you.
- Bright Horizons Family Solutions scored higher in 7 areas: Overall Rating, Career Opportunities, Compensation & Benefits, Work-life balance, Senior Management, Culture & Values and % Recommend to a friend.
- The Goddard School scored higher in 2 areas: CEO Approval and Positive Business Outlook.
What Employees Say
- "Great benefits" was the most mentioned Pro at Bright Horizons Family Solutions.
- "Work environment" was the most mentioned Pro at The Goddard School.
- "Long hours" was the most mentioned Con at Bright Horizons Family Solutions.
- "Low pay" was the most mentioned Con at The Goddard School.
I worked at Bright Horizons Family Solutions part-time for more than a year
Very family oriented and caring group of people.
I don’t have any cons right now.
I have been working at The Goddard School full-time for less than a year
They feed pedagogical huner for those vocationally oriented, ther standards on education lead to a good balanced process and great teaching experience
tricky and confusing benefits offered
Advice to Management
It would be great if they are more clear and direct about what and how the benefits work when offering the job