Compare Bristol Myers Squibb vs Janssen Research & Development BETASee how working at Bristol Myers Squibb vs. Janssen Research & Development compares on a variety of workplace factors. By comparing employers on employee ratings, salaries, reviews, pros/cons, job openings and more, you'll feel one step ahead of the rest. All salaries and reviews are posted by employees working at Bristol Myers Squibb vs. Janssen Research & Development. Learn more about each company and apply to jobs near you.
- Bristol Myers Squibb scored higher in 1 area: Positive Business Outlook.
- Janssen Research & Development scored higher in 5 areas: Compensation & Benefits, Work-life balance, Culture & Values, CEO Approval and % Recommend to a friend.
- Both tied in 3 areas: Overall Rating, Career Opportunities and Senior Management.
What Employees Say
- "Work environment" was the most mentioned Pro at Bristol Myers Squibb.
- "Great benefits" was the most mentioned Pro at Janssen Research & Development.
- "Work life balance" was the most mentioned Con at Bristol Myers Squibb.
- "Ops" was the most mentioned Con at Janssen Research & Development.
I have been working at Bristol Myers Squibb for more than a year
BMS is a very family friendly company. During COVID, they took every precaution to keep us safe, allowing us to work from home for the past 2 years. IT Management is clear-sighted and fair.
Far more contractors than employees. Not easy to get flipped for head count reasons.
I have been working at Janssen Research & Development full-time
family oriented company with great work environment
enter at least 5 words