Compare Brookdale Senior Living vs TriStar Centennial Medical Center BETASee how working at Brookdale Senior Living vs. TriStar Centennial Medical Center compares on a variety of workplace factors. By comparing employers on employee ratings, salaries, reviews, pros/cons, job openings and more, you'll feel one step ahead of the rest. All salaries and reviews are posted by employees working at Brookdale Senior Living vs. TriStar Centennial Medical Center. Learn more about each company and apply to jobs near you.
- TriStar Centennial Medical Center scored higher in 9 areas: Overall Rating, Career Opportunities, Compensation & Benefits, Work-life balance, Senior Management, Culture & Values, CEO Approval, % Recommend to a friend and Positive Business Outlook.
What Employees Say
- "Residents are great" was the most mentioned Pro at Brookdale Senior Living.
- "Good benefits" was the most mentioned Pro at TriStar Centennial Medical Center.
- "Upper management" was the most mentioned Con at Brookdale Senior Living.
- "Short staffed" was the most mentioned Con at TriStar Centennial Medical Center.
I worked at Brookdale Senior Living
Excellent opportunity to assist the elderly as well as learn about senior living homes and what it takes to maintain the facility. Various tasks were assigned to interns to lead daily group... activities as well as assist residents with any needs within the scope of an intern.
Some residents do not want to be bothered by anyone.
I have been working at TriStar Centennial Medical Center full-time for more than 3 years
Good pay, good benefits, and great flexibility of work hours.
Operating rooms are spread out too far and on too many floors.
Advice to Management
Need a permanent fix for elevators. They break down way too often.