Compare Burlington Stores vs Lowe's Home Improvement BETASee how working at Burlington Stores vs. Lowe's Home Improvement compares on a variety of workplace factors. By comparing employers on employee ratings, salaries, reviews, pros/cons, job openings and more, you'll feel one step ahead of the rest. All salaries and reviews are posted by employees working at Burlington Stores vs. Lowe's Home Improvement. Learn more about each company and apply to jobs near you.
- Burlington Stores scored higher in 2 areas: Work-life balance and CEO Approval.
- Lowe's Home Improvement scored higher in 6 areas: Overall Rating, Career Opportunities, Compensation & Benefits, Culture & Values, % Recommend to a friend and Positive Business Outlook.
- Both tied in 1 area: Senior Management.
What Employees Say
- "Employee discount" was the most mentioned Pro at Burlington Stores.
- "Good pay" was the most mentioned Pro at Lowe's Home Improvement.
- Lowe's Home Improvement had 502 more reviews than Burlington Stores that mentioned "Part time" as a Con.
I worked at Burlington Stores part-time for more than 3 years
The pay was really great 15 and hour, the environment was organized and the work employes were really welcoming.
Didn't get as many hours as I'd like or a consistent work schedule just basically put you where they could fit you.
Advice to Management
Make know hours be able to work.