Compare Burns & McDonnell vs aeSolutions BETASee how working at Burns & McDonnell vs. aeSolutions compares on a variety of workplace factors. By comparing employers on employee ratings, salaries, reviews, pros/cons, job openings and more, you'll feel one step ahead of the rest. All salaries and reviews are posted by employees working at Burns & McDonnell vs. aeSolutions. Learn more about each company and apply to jobs near you.
- Burns & McDonnell scored higher in 3 areas: Compensation & Benefits, % Recommend to a friend and Positive Business Outlook.
- aeSolutions scored higher in 4 areas: Career Opportunities, Work-life balance, Senior Management and CEO Approval.
- Both tied in 2 areas: Overall Rating and Culture & Values.
What Employees Say
- "Employee stock ownership" was the most mentioned Pro at Burns & McDonnell.
- "Work life balance" was the most mentioned Con at Burns & McDonnell.
I have been working at Burns & McDonnell full-time for more than 8 years
Profitable ESOP World-class talent Opportunities abound for those with an entrepreneurial spirit and a drive to achieve
High expectations can make work/life balance difficult to achieve
I have been working at aeSolutions full-time for more than a year
Has been transparent with employees on outlook and required measures for success during the pandemic. Great career growth opportunities across multiple lines of process safety and automation groups.... Holds strong quality and process safety values in the work employees do. Happy to be an employee here.
Bidding for jobs sometimes leads to skinny project budgets, but it would seem that's more a reflection of consulting in general than aeSolutions.