Compare CACI International vs DXC Technology BETASee how working at CACI International vs. DXC Technology compares on a variety of workplace factors. By comparing employers on employee ratings, salaries, reviews, pros/cons, job openings and more, you'll feel one step ahead of the rest. All salaries and reviews are posted by employees working at CACI International vs. DXC Technology. Learn more about each company and apply to jobs near you.
- CACI International scored higher in 9 areas: Overall Rating, Career Opportunities, Compensation & Benefits, Work-life balance, Senior Management, Culture & Values, CEO Approval, % Recommend to a friend and Positive Business Outlook.
What Employees Say
- "Good benefits" was the most mentioned Pro at CACI International.
- "Good work environment" was the most mentioned Pro at DXC Technology.
- "Upper management" was the most mentioned Con at CACI International.
- "No hike" was the most mentioned Con at DXC Technology.
I have been working at CACI International full-time for more than a year
Exciting and important mission of national security and government modernization; Work environment and culture that allows me to do work I love and am encouraged to bring creative ideas/solutions;... Talented and highly committed team; Opportunities to learn & grow; Flexibility to support work/life balance
Less of con and just a reality that we are growing and continue to enhance our approaches and process to ensure success
Advice to Management
Continue the path you are on. The vision and strategy are clear and compelling. The focus on supporting our talent to contribute fully now and in the future make CACI a place I want to continue to... grow my career.
I have been working at DXC Technology full-time for more than 10 years
DXC has amazing opportunities to thrive in your career. There are opportunities to learn every where you look. They have also put out a Employee Survey and are already responding to what we, as... employees are asking about. DXC is building communities and taking down barriers that were there from the previous leadership team. They are also beginning to show a new positive focus on the Customer. I am happy to be at DXC.
I have nothing at this time.
Advice to Management
Keep making positive changes to empower the business and show employees you are listening!