Compare CDK Global vs Podium BETASee how working at CDK Global vs. Podium compares on a variety of workplace factors. By comparing employers on employee ratings, salaries, reviews, pros/cons, job openings and more, you'll feel one step ahead of the rest. All salaries and reviews are posted by employees working at CDK Global vs. Podium. Learn more about each company and apply to jobs near you.
- CDK Global scored higher in 2 areas: Work-life balance and % Recommend to a friend.
- Podium scored higher in 7 areas: Overall Rating, Career Opportunities, Compensation & Benefits, Senior Management, Culture & Values, CEO Approval and Positive Business Outlook.
What Employees Say
- "Work life balance" was the most mentioned Pro at CDK Global.
- "Great culture" was the most mentioned Pro at Podium.
- "Upper management" was the most mentioned Con at CDK Global.
- "Fast paced" was the most mentioned Con at Podium.
I have been working at CDK Global full-time for more than 3 years
Advancement opportunities. Open line of communication and Open door policy. Benefits start day 1 and there is now a policy available that the company pays for. Good starting wage. Good... bonuses that are easy to make. Attendance policy and shift trades. Diverse atmosphere.
Employees are treated like children by some management.
Advice to Management
Address the condescending attitudes of management in the call center and the place would really be the premier place to work in Valdosta.
I have been working at Podium full-time for more than a year
-So many growth opportunities to learn and develop in your career. -Support and encouragement from leadership to take on new projects and to try new things you might be interested in.
-It is expected of you to work hard, but to also have fun. -Not as diverse in leadership, but they are making major efforts to make our company more diverse and inclusive.