Compare CIT vs Southeastern Grocers BETASee how working at CIT vs. Southeastern Grocers compares on a variety of workplace factors. By comparing employers on employee ratings, salaries, reviews, pros/cons, job openings and more, you'll feel one step ahead of the rest. All salaries and reviews are posted by employees working at CIT vs. Southeastern Grocers. Learn more about each company and apply to jobs near you.
- CIT scored higher in 3 areas: Career Opportunities, Work-life balance and Senior Management.
- Southeastern Grocers scored higher in 3 areas: Overall Rating, Culture & Values and CEO Approval.
- Both tied in 3 areas: Compensation & Benefits, % Recommend to a friend and Positive Business Outlook.
What Employees Say
- CIT had 64 more reviews than Southeastern Grocers that mentioned "Work life balance" as a Pro.
- CIT had 4 more reviews than Southeastern Grocers that mentioned "Work life balance" as a Con.
I have been working at CIT full-time
The Global Infrastructure Group at CIT is absolutely the best team I have yet to work with. The leadership is amazing and they will give you anything you need to succeed. The talent is unmatched and... the team atmosphere is encouraging and healthy.
I have no negative review to offer.
Advice to Management
Continue to provide the guidance and opportunities that you have shown in the past.