Compare CROSSMARK vs 14 West BETASee how working at CROSSMARK vs. 14 West compares on a variety of workplace factors. By comparing employers on employee ratings, salaries, reviews, pros/cons, job openings and more, you'll feel one step ahead of the rest. All salaries and reviews are posted by employees working at CROSSMARK vs. 14 West. Learn more about each company and apply to jobs near you.
- 14 West scored higher in 9 areas: Overall Rating, Career Opportunities, Compensation & Benefits, Work-life balance, Senior Management, Culture & Values, CEO Approval, % Recommend to a friend and Positive Business Outlook.
What Employees Say
- "Flexible schedule" was the most mentioned Pro at CROSSMARK.
- "14 west" was the most mentioned Pro at 14 West.
- "Part time" was the most mentioned Con at CROSSMARK.
- "14 west" was the most mentioned Con at 14 West.
I have been working at 14 West full-time
Company leadership cares about the employees. They empower everyone to make decisions and lead their area of responsibility.
Has been going through some growing pains to match it's size and business. Moving away from a small company mindset in operations and structure. But this is good to get consistent results.