Compare CROSSMARK vs Doctor Multimedia BETASee how working at CROSSMARK vs. Doctor Multimedia compares on a variety of workplace factors. By comparing employers on employee ratings, salaries, reviews, pros/cons, job openings and more, you'll feel one step ahead of the rest. All salaries and reviews are posted by employees working at CROSSMARK vs. Doctor Multimedia. Learn more about each company and apply to jobs near you.
- Doctor Multimedia scored higher in 9 areas: Overall Rating, Career Opportunities, Compensation & Benefits, Work-life balance, Senior Management, Culture & Values, CEO Approval, % Recommend to a friend and Positive Business Outlook.
What Employees Say
- "Flexible schedule" was the most mentioned Pro at CROSSMARK.
- "Doctor multimedia" was the most mentioned Pro at Doctor Multimedia.
- "Part time" was the most mentioned Con at CROSSMARK.
- "Early start time" was the most mentioned Con at Doctor Multimedia.
I worked at CROSSMARK full-time for more than 10 years
Crossmark has an excellent reputation in the grocery industry. I take pride in my career and was proud to be employed by them, as well as to represent their company.
Mileage pay was not "up to par" in previous years.
Advice to Management
Please continue to encourage your staff. Your positive and encouraging emails inspired me to excell in my career. I looked forward to facing every single day with motivation and enthusiasm.
I have been working at Doctor Multimedia full-time for less than a year
Working at Doctor Multimedia has not only promoted growth on an individual level, but on a professional level. This team is full of go getters & everyone really has each other’s back. It’s hard... getting a job straight out of college with no real life professional experience, but Doctor Multimedia welcomes that. No experience is too little or too big & they welcome all with open arms!
None to disclose at this moment