Compare CROSSMARK vs PolicyLink BETASee how working at CROSSMARK vs. PolicyLink compares on a variety of workplace factors. By comparing employers on employee ratings, salaries, reviews, pros/cons, job openings and more, you'll feel one step ahead of the rest. All salaries and reviews are posted by employees working at CROSSMARK vs. PolicyLink. Learn more about each company and apply to jobs near you.
- CROSSMARK scored higher in 4 areas: Overall Rating, Senior Management, Culture & Values and % Recommend to a friend.
- PolicyLink scored higher in 4 areas: Career Opportunities, Compensation & Benefits, CEO Approval and Positive Business Outlook.
- Both tied in 1 area: Work-life balance.
What Employees Say
- "Flexible schedule" was the most mentioned Pro at CROSSMARK.
- "Part time" was the most mentioned Con at CROSSMARK.
I worked at PolicyLink full-time for more than a year
-Sharp, committed colleagues who care deeply about the work. -Generous benefits and competitive salaries -Modern office environment in beautiful Downtown Oakland
-Top-heavy and could use more opportunities for internal professional growth/development.