Compare CROSSMARK vs The Campus Special BETASee how working at CROSSMARK vs. The Campus Special compares on a variety of workplace factors. By comparing employers on employee ratings, salaries, reviews, pros/cons, job openings and more, you'll feel one step ahead of the rest. All salaries and reviews are posted by employees working at CROSSMARK vs. The Campus Special. Learn more about each company and apply to jobs near you.
- CROSSMARK scored higher in 1 area: Work-life balance.
- The Campus Special scored higher in 8 areas: Overall Rating, Career Opportunities, Compensation & Benefits, Senior Management, Culture & Values, CEO Approval, % Recommend to a friend and Positive Business Outlook.
What Employees Say
- "Flexible schedule" was the most mentioned Pro at CROSSMARK.
- "Career partners" was the most mentioned Pro at The Campus Special.
- "Part time" was the most mentioned Con at CROSSMARK.
- "Long hours" was the most mentioned Con at The Campus Special.
I worked at CROSSMARK part-time for less than a year
Meeting new people and getting along very well with others
Sometimes few glitches with gigwalk and octa.but very well resolved
Advice to Management
Would definately be interested in participating with more projects like Hershey with the crossmark team