Compare CSC vs Sparta Consulting BETASee how working at CSC vs. Sparta Consulting compares on a variety of workplace factors. By comparing employers on employee ratings, salaries, reviews, pros/cons, job openings and more, you'll feel one step ahead of the rest. All salaries and reviews are posted by employees working at CSC vs. Sparta Consulting. Learn more about each company and apply to jobs near you.
- CSC scored higher in 2 areas: Career Opportunities and Work-life balance.
- Sparta Consulting scored higher in 5 areas: Compensation & Benefits, Senior Management, CEO Approval, % Recommend to a friend and Positive Business Outlook.
- Both tied in 2 areas: Overall Rating and Culture & Values.
What Employees Say
- "Work life balance" was the most mentioned Pro at CSC.
- "Work life balance" was the most mentioned Con at CSC.
I worked at CSC full-time for more than 5 years
There was always great communication, the work environment was friendly, there were always team parties around the holidays, celebrations for the birthdays each month, and on my immediate team, we... felt like family. The pay was good, annual increases were decent, bonuses to recognize your achievements, throughout the years when I was promoted, the raise for each promotion was always nice, ample time off, 10 holidays off per year, and at the time there was also a sick bank that could be used for sick days, doctors appts, and even appts for your kids.
I didn’t have any issues working for the company. My only issue was that they were located so far from my home. I tried living closer, but really preferred living in my home state, so I drove 1.5... hours each way (before you factored in extra time for traffic). Ultimately, I had to move on.
Advice to Management
Keep up the great work!!
I worked at Sparta Consulting full-time for less than a year
Easy to reach management. Wonderful professionals Fun place to be Always on the cutting edge of technology innovation
Nothing to suggest