Compare CSC vs University of Maryland BETASee how working at CSC vs. University of Maryland compares on a variety of workplace factors. By comparing employers on employee ratings, salaries, reviews, pros/cons, job openings and more, you'll feel one step ahead of the rest. All salaries and reviews are posted by employees working at CSC vs. University of Maryland. Learn more about each company and apply to jobs near you.
- University of Maryland scored higher in 8 areas: Overall Rating, Career Opportunities, Work-life balance, Senior Management, Culture & Values, CEO Approval, % Recommend to a friend and Positive Business Outlook.
- Both tied in 1 area: Compensation & Benefits.
What Employees Say
- CSC had 199 more reviews than University of Maryland that mentioned "Work environment" as a Pro.
- "Work life balance" was the most mentioned Con at CSC.
- "College park" was the most mentioned Con at University of Maryland.
I have been working at University of Maryland part-time for less than a year
Good work experience Convenient for students to walk to classes Good way to build a resume Good work-life balance
No professional development No mentorship Working independently