Compare CUNY (City University of New York) vs NewYork-Presbyterian Hospital BETASee how working at CUNY (City University of New York) vs. NewYork-Presbyterian Hospital compares on a variety of workplace factors. By comparing employers on employee ratings, salaries, reviews, pros/cons, job openings and more, you'll feel one step ahead of the rest. All salaries and reviews are posted by employees working at CUNY (City University of New York) vs. NewYork-Presbyterian Hospital. Learn more about each company and apply to jobs near you.
- NewYork-Presbyterian Hospital scored higher in 8 areas: Overall Rating, Career Opportunities, Compensation & Benefits, Senior Management, Culture & Values, CEO Approval, % Recommend to a friend and Positive Business Outlook.
- Both tied in 1 area: Work-life balance.
What Employees Say
- NewYork-Presbyterian Hospital had 88 more reviews than CUNY (City University of New York) that mentioned "Great benefits" as a Pro.
- "Low pay" was the most mentioned Con at CUNY (City University of New York).
- "Work life balance" was the most mentioned Con at NewYork-Presbyterian Hospital.
I have been working at CUNY (City University of New York) full-time for more than 10 years
plenty of opportunities to grow,
I really can't say anything bad
I have been working at NewYork-Presbyterian Hospital full-time for more than 3 years
Company culture, employee moral and ability to advance your career are great. Salary and benefits are awesome as well.
Work/life balance could be difficult depending on position and department.