Compare CVS Health vs Walgreens BETASee how working at CVS Health vs. Walgreens compares on a variety of workplace factors. By comparing employers on employee ratings, salaries, reviews, pros/cons, job openings and more, you'll feel one step ahead of the rest. All salaries and reviews are posted by employees working at CVS Health vs. Walgreens. Learn more about each company and apply to jobs near you.
- CVS Health scored higher in 2 areas: CEO Approval and Positive Business Outlook.
- Walgreens scored higher in 6 areas: Overall Rating, Career Opportunities, Work-life balance, Senior Management, Culture & Values and % Recommend to a friend.
- Both tied in 1 area: Compensation & Benefits.
What Employees Say
- "Flexible hours" was the most mentioned Pro at CVS Health.
- "Good benefits" was the most mentioned Pro at Walgreens.
- CVS Health had 312 more reviews than Walgreens that mentioned "Pharmacist" as a Con.
I have been working at Walgreens full-time for more than a year
Great benefits, room for growth, and fairly simple job
Upper management can be rude depending what location
Advice to Management
Everyone works for Walgreens who's in the building, so even if you're a manager please help when lines get long or to help with daily tasks instead of "being too good" to do certain tasks.