Compare Cadient Group vs Digitas Health BETASee how working at Cadient Group vs. Digitas Health compares on a variety of workplace factors. By comparing employers on employee ratings, salaries, reviews, pros/cons, job openings and more, you'll feel one step ahead of the rest. All salaries and reviews are posted by employees working at Cadient Group vs. Digitas Health. Learn more about each company and apply to jobs near you.
- Digitas Health scored higher in 9 areas: Overall Rating, Career Opportunities, Compensation & Benefits, Work-life balance, Senior Management, Culture & Values, CEO Approval, % Recommend to a friend and Positive Business Outlook.
What Employees Say
- "Work from home" was the most mentioned Pro at Cadient Group.
- "Great benefits" was the most mentioned Pro at Digitas Health.
- "Senior management" was the most mentioned Con at Cadient Group.
- "Long hours" was the most mentioned Con at Digitas Health.
I have been working at Cadient Group full-time
The humans at Cadient are among the best I have ever worked with.
The parent company, Cognizant, struggles to stay human. I feel sorry for Cogs who don't work with Cadientites.
Advice to Management
Train your Talent Management and HR people.
I have been working at Digitas Health full-time
- Senior leadership is open and transparent, willing to make changes to better the agency & promote D&I - Top notch Creative talent, inspired work - Pharma/Healthcare clients are big... hitters - Number of training and growth opportunities offered to employees -Remote work flexibility and good work/life balance
- Diversity isn't great, but they're taking active steps to improve - Pharma clients leads to process-heavy workflows which can be difficult if you're not used to those ways of working -... Regulations on marketing pieces often waters down good work, to no fault of the agency