Compare Capgemini vs Accenture BETASee how working at Capgemini vs. Accenture compares on a variety of workplace factors. By comparing employers on employee ratings, salaries, reviews, pros/cons, job openings and more, you'll feel one step ahead of the rest. All salaries and reviews are posted by employees working at Capgemini vs. Accenture. Learn more about each company and apply to jobs near you.
- Capgemini scored higher in 3 areas: Work-life balance, CEO Approval and Positive Business Outlook.
- Accenture scored higher in 5 areas: Overall Rating, Career Opportunities, Compensation & Benefits, Culture & Values and % Recommend to a friend.
- Both tied in 1 area: Senior Management.
What Employees Say
- Accenture had 1,890 more reviews than Capgemini that mentioned "Good work environment" as a Pro.
- Accenture had 2,101 more reviews than Capgemini that mentioned "Good work culture" as a Pro.
- "Salary hike" was the most mentioned Con at Capgemini.
- "Long working hours" was the most mentioned Con at Accenture.
I have been working at Accenture full-time for more than 5 years
1. Work life balance 2. Employee skill upgrades opportunities and chances to groom yourselves 3. Good appraisal and monitory benefits 4. Strong HR policies 5. Best place to work for female... employees 6. In recent times, Accenture is taking a lot of care about the mental health of employees. They have tied with up various NGOs
No cons as of yet.