Compare Capgemini vs SmartRecruiters BETASee how working at Capgemini vs. SmartRecruiters compares on a variety of workplace factors. By comparing employers on employee ratings, salaries, reviews, pros/cons, job openings and more, you'll feel one step ahead of the rest. All salaries and reviews are posted by employees working at Capgemini vs. SmartRecruiters. Learn more about each company and apply to jobs near you.
- Capgemini scored higher in 2 areas: CEO Approval and Positive Business Outlook.
- SmartRecruiters scored higher in 4 areas: Overall Rating, Compensation & Benefits, Senior Management and % Recommend to a friend.
- Both tied in 3 areas: Career Opportunities, Work-life balance and Culture & Values.
What Employees Say
- "Good work environment" was the most mentioned Pro at Capgemini.
- "Leadership team" was the most mentioned Pro at SmartRecruiters.
- "Salary hike" was the most mentioned Con at Capgemini.
- "Senior management" was the most mentioned Con at SmartRecruiters.
I have been working at Capgemini full-time
Entrepreneurs are sought after and the spirit of the organization is competitive but supportive
They only have PCs and you have to bring your own device.
I worked at SmartRecruiters full-time for more than a year
Amazing company culture and everyone is like family. Company plans fun happy hours and activities every month. They want to make sure you are happy working there. Catered meals, flexible work from... home hours and unlimited PTO is a major plus to help with work life balance. Management is very nice and easy to talk to if you have a problem. They have the mindset of "we succeed together and we fail together" so it is never one persons fault if something goes wrong or something goes exceedingly well.
There aren't very many negative things to say about SmartRecruiters.