Compare Capgemini vs Upstream Business Solutions BETASee how working at Capgemini vs. Upstream Business Solutions compares on a variety of workplace factors. By comparing employers on employee ratings, salaries, reviews, pros/cons, job openings and more, you'll feel one step ahead of the rest. All salaries and reviews are posted by employees working at Capgemini vs. Upstream Business Solutions. Learn more about each company and apply to jobs near you.
- Capgemini scored higher in 7 areas: Overall Rating, Career Opportunities, Compensation & Benefits, Work-life balance, Senior Management, Culture & Values and % Recommend to a friend.
- Upstream Business Solutions scored higher in 1 area: Positive Business Outlook.
What Employees Say
- "Good work culture" was the most mentioned Pro at Capgemini.
- "Salary hike" was the most mentioned Con at Capgemini.
I have been working at Capgemini full-time for more than 10 years
Capgemini has very open culture and adhere to the values. There is also a culture of rewarding not only in terms of Salary and Bonuses but also initiatives like incentive and rewards in monetary... terms for increasing business of the company. It values the employees and recently other competitors chose to lay off people during Covid-19 to save top executives jobs, Capgemini did not lay off anybody and some top executives took pay cut. There are opportunities to switch careers within organization in different roles and growth. Organization continue to focus on improving employee satisfaction using surveys and taking feedback from employees. Capgemini continues to be leader in various technology areas like IT Services.
Benefits like Health etc. at onsite could be better.
Advice to Management
Continue to focus on Employee engagement and growth.
I worked at Upstream Business Solutions full-time
- Good mentors - The main leader is a good motivator - Good teammates
- High pressure - Have to deal with lots of rejection on a daily basis - You cannot build a solid relationship with individuals given that your territory constantly changes