Compare Capital BlueCross vs WellSpan Health BETASee how working at Capital BlueCross vs. WellSpan Health compares on a variety of workplace factors. By comparing employers on employee ratings, salaries, reviews, pros/cons, job openings and more, you'll feel one step ahead of the rest. All salaries and reviews are posted by employees working at Capital BlueCross vs. WellSpan Health. Learn more about each company and apply to jobs near you.
- Capital BlueCross scored higher in 8 areas: Overall Rating, Career Opportunities, Work-life balance, Senior Management, Culture & Values, CEO Approval, % Recommend to a friend and Positive Business Outlook.
- WellSpan Health scored higher in 1 area: Compensation & Benefits.
What Employees Say
- WellSpan Health had 24 more reviews than Capital BlueCross that mentioned "Good benefits" as a Pro.
- "Cbc" was the most mentioned Con at Capital BlueCross.
- "Upper management" was the most mentioned Con at WellSpan Health.
I worked at Capital BlueCross
My team was very collaborative in an online environment. Lots of cross departmetn communication.
Working remotely as an intern stunk but theres nothing the company could have done about that.
I have been working at WellSpan Health full-time for more than 8 years
Good benefits, nurse driven, opportunities for growth, nurse internship, tuition reimbursement, sign on bonus, large organization, you won’t regret it
There really aren’t any cons except the typical that are found without the nursing career. There is sometimes a delay in hearing from the company after applying
Advice to Management
Keep at it