Compare Capital One vs Amazon BETASee how working at Capital One vs. Amazon compares on a variety of workplace factors. By comparing employers on employee ratings, salaries, reviews, pros/cons, job openings and more, you'll feel one step ahead of the rest. All salaries and reviews are posted by employees working at Capital One vs. Amazon. Learn more about each company and apply to jobs near you.
- Capital One scored higher in 8 areas: Overall Rating, Compensation & Benefits, Work-life balance, Senior Management, Culture & Values, CEO Approval, % Recommend to a friend and Positive Business Outlook.
- Both tied in 1 area: Career Opportunities.
What Employees Say
- "Work life balance" was the most mentioned Pro at Capital One.
- "Work environment" was the most mentioned Pro at Amazon.
- "Performance management" was the most mentioned Con at Capital One.
- "Long hours" was the most mentioned Con at Amazon.
I have been working at Amazon full-time
Work with lots of smart people, compensated well, and allowed to self drive.
High expectations from all employees
Advice to Management
Get people back in office as soon as they safely can - its an important part of our culture and overall work satisfaction.