Compare Capital One vs N26 BETASee how working at Capital One vs. N26 compares on a variety of workplace factors. By comparing employers on employee ratings, salaries, reviews, pros/cons, job openings and more, you'll feel one step ahead of the rest. All salaries and reviews are posted by employees working at Capital One vs. N26. Learn more about each company and apply to jobs near you.
- Capital One scored higher in 9 areas: Overall Rating, Career Opportunities, Compensation & Benefits, Work-life balance, Senior Management, Culture & Values, CEO Approval, % Recommend to a friend and Positive Business Outlook.
What Employees Say
- "Work life balance" was the most mentioned Pro at Capital One.
- "Development budget" was the most mentioned Pro at N26.
- "Performance management" was the most mentioned Con at Capital One.
- "C level" was the most mentioned Con at N26.
I have been working at N26 full-time for more than a year
- Great culture and amazing group of talented / fun people - Fast growth and exciting working environment - Very limited hierarchy and direct exposure to senior management - Great place to... develop and learn
- Still a start-up, so processes / organization can at times be messy; not a company specific issue though