Compare Capital One vs University of New Orleans BETASee how University of New Orleans vs. Capital One compare on employee ratings, job openings, CEO approval, business outlook and more.
What Employees Say
I have been working at Capital One full-time for less than a year
- Very smart and talented people - Management is open and promotes positive work-life balance - Pays well and exceptional benefits. Incredible 401k match - Leadership prioritizes innovation and... learning new things - Great company culture
- Sometimes the projects don't have the most interesting business need, but that can be expected at times no matter where you work.
I have been working at University of New Orleans part-time for less than a year
- Flexible office time. - friendly environment
- low payment. - lengthy time to get any key to office.
Advice to Management
- Arrange a picnic or anything that makes everyone come together, know each other.