Compare Cardinal Health vs Altec Industries BETASee how working at Cardinal Health vs. Altec Industries compares on a variety of workplace factors. By comparing employers on employee ratings, salaries, reviews, pros/cons, job openings and more, you'll feel one step ahead of the rest. All salaries and reviews are posted by employees working at Cardinal Health vs. Altec Industries. Learn more about each company and apply to jobs near you.
- Altec Industries scored higher in 8 areas: Overall Rating, Career Opportunities, Compensation & Benefits, Senior Management, Culture & Values, CEO Approval, % Recommend to a friend and Positive Business Outlook.
- Both tied in 1 area: Work-life balance.
What Employees Say
- "Good benefits" was the most mentioned Pro at Cardinal Health.
- "Good pay" was the most mentioned Pro at Altec Industries.
- Cardinal Health had 90 more reviews than Altec Industries that mentioned "Work life balance" as a Con.
- Cardinal Health had 71 more reviews than Altec Industries that mentioned "Long hours" as a Con.
I worked at Altec Industries full-time for more than 5 years
The job was super easy yet challenging at times. Lots of opportunity for training. Overall the staff and fellow techs were family oriented and enjoyed the workdays working and helping each other.... Benefits were great!! Wish I was still with them.
There did seem to be favoritism in certain locations as far as promotions It wasn’t what you know but who you knew and hung out with. Despite the favoritism. A company as a whole was and is a great... company
Advice to Management
Favoritism hurts a facility especially a smaller facility. And I noticed how it divided the facility I was part of and caused lots of discord and issues