Compare Cardinal Health vs Helen of Troy BETASee how working at Cardinal Health vs. Helen of Troy compares on a variety of workplace factors. By comparing employers on employee ratings, salaries, reviews, pros/cons, job openings and more, you'll feel one step ahead of the rest. All salaries and reviews are posted by employees working at Cardinal Health vs. Helen of Troy. Learn more about each company and apply to jobs near you.
- Helen of Troy scored higher in 8 areas: Overall Rating, Compensation & Benefits, Work-life balance, Senior Management, Culture & Values, CEO Approval, % Recommend to a friend and Positive Business Outlook.
- Both tied in 1 area: Career Opportunities.
What Employees Say
- Cardinal Health had 125 more reviews than Helen of Troy that mentioned "Work life balance" as a Pro.
- "Work life balance" was the most mentioned Con at Cardinal Health.
- "El paso" was the most mentioned Con at Helen of Troy.
I have been working at Helen of Troy full-time for more than a year
While I have only been here for a year but this place is truly amazing. The managers and fellow employees are some of the best people that I have worked with. I would highly recommend this place to... anyone who is looking to stand out and help the team move forward. It is also a great place to start your career as their are so many opportunities for you to advance.
I have yet to experience anything that I would be seen as a con. I again would highly recommend this company to anything looking to start out or advance their current career.
Advice to Management
Just keep up the outstanding work and it has been a pleasure to work with you all.