Compare Carriage Services vs Dignity Memorial BETASee how working at Carriage Services vs. Dignity Memorial compares on a variety of workplace factors. By comparing employers on employee ratings, salaries, reviews, pros/cons, job openings and more, you'll feel one step ahead of the rest. All salaries and reviews are posted by employees working at Carriage Services vs. Dignity Memorial. Learn more about each company and apply to jobs near you.
- Dignity Memorial scored higher in 9 areas: Overall Rating, Career Opportunities, Compensation & Benefits, Work-life balance, Senior Management, Culture & Values, CEO Approval, % Recommend to a friend and Positive Business Outlook.
What Employees Say
- "Carriage" was the most mentioned Pro at Carriage Services.
- "Time of need" was the most mentioned Pro at Dignity Memorial.
- "Upper management" was the most mentioned Con at Carriage Services.
- "Long hours" was the most mentioned Con at Dignity Memorial.
I worked at Carriage Services full-time for more than 3 years
I have never had an experience where I was given TOTAL autonomy. The leadership was left to ME! I was led by normal operation methods that a small business demands and unless I had a problem, I was... left to handle the business. The support staff was unusually kind and if we were to partner in our succession plan, Carriage would be the OBVIOUS choice. I left with hesitation to build real estate equity but they could NOT have been more gracious!
I truly can’t think of any.
Advice to Management
Keep up the great work…the stock value is proving that you got this right!