Compare Cars.com vs FD Magazine BETASee how working at Cars.com vs. FD Magazine compares on a variety of workplace factors. By comparing employers on employee ratings, salaries, reviews, pros/cons, job openings and more, you'll feel one step ahead of the rest. All salaries and reviews are posted by employees working at Cars.com vs. FD Magazine. Learn more about each company and apply to jobs near you.
- Cars.com scored higher in 2 areas: Career Opportunities and Work-life balance.
- FD Magazine scored higher in 4 areas: Overall Rating, Compensation & Benefits, Senior Management and % Recommend to a friend.
- Both tied in 1 area: Culture & Values.
What Employees Say
- "Work life balance" was the most mentioned Pro at Cars.com.
- "Dealers" was the most mentioned Con at Cars.com.
I worked at FD Magazine
Fast paced office culture, strives to be the best in the business. Well informed, smart luxury lifestyle publication.
Can be somewhat cliquey, very set in ways. Not many cons, great experience and wonderful stepping-stone in the fashion publication field.
Advice to Management
Could be a little more open to growth