Compare Cars.com vs Storyful BETASee how working at Cars.com vs. Storyful compares on a variety of workplace factors. By comparing employers on employee ratings, salaries, reviews, pros/cons, job openings and more, you'll feel one step ahead of the rest. All salaries and reviews are posted by employees working at Cars.com vs. Storyful. Learn more about each company and apply to jobs near you.
- Cars.com scored higher in 8 areas: Overall Rating, Career Opportunities, Compensation & Benefits, Work-life balance, Senior Management, Culture & Values, % Recommend to a friend and Positive Business Outlook.
What Employees Say
- "Work life balance" was the most mentioned Pro at Cars.com.
- "Dealers" was the most mentioned Con at Cars.com.
I have been working at Cars.com full-time for more than a year
This has been the best company to work for. All management is available and listens through out the company. Always going an extra step to take care of their employees, there really is a community... and culture at cars.com. You feel it on every call we have.
More growth needed, great employees are looking to advance and can't.
I have been working at Storyful full-time
- There is a very upbeat, collaborative atmosphere inside the business. - Strong culture that promotes respect, fairness, trust and integrity. - Results orientated. - Teamwork and... collaboration. - High employee engagement. - Staff actively encouraged to take responsibility and given ample support to flourish in their roles. - Great learning opportunities in tech, content, and communications. - Purpose. See recent articles about Storyful in The New Yorker (the midterms and misinformation) and other major media outlets. - Diversity. There is an equal number of female and male leaders. Females occupy influential positions at all levels of the organization. - Strong backing from parent company, News Corp, which allows the company to operate independently.
- The ever-changing digital world continues to throw up new challenges on a regular basis.