Compare Castle & Cooke Mortgage vs Network Capital BETASee how working at Castle & Cooke Mortgage vs. Network Capital compares on a variety of workplace factors. By comparing employers on employee ratings, salaries, reviews, pros/cons, job openings and more, you'll feel one step ahead of the rest. All salaries and reviews are posted by employees working at Castle & Cooke Mortgage vs. Network Capital. Learn more about each company and apply to jobs near you.
- Castle & Cooke Mortgage scored higher in 5 areas: Overall Rating, Compensation & Benefits, Work-life balance, CEO Approval and % Recommend to a friend.
- Network Capital scored higher in 2 areas: Career Opportunities and Positive Business Outlook.
- Both tied in 2 areas: Senior Management and Culture & Values.
What Employees Say
- "Loan officers" was the most mentioned Pro at Castle & Cooke Mortgage.
- "Network capital" was the most mentioned Pro at Network Capital.
- "Loan officers" was the most mentioned Con at Castle & Cooke Mortgage.
- "No cons" was the most mentioned Con at Network Capital.
I worked at Castle & Cooke Mortgage full-time for less than a year
The IT team was a fun bunch to work with and loved the people.
Sometimes limited resources to accomplish tasks assigned. Short notice project needed to be done.
I have been working at Network Capital full-time
Friendly and competitive workplace. Management excels with providing the best training and mentorship for its mortgage bankers. The loan officers here have been instrumental in helping me achieve... better numbers. Managers are really nice, everyone has been supportive and professional.
Can't think of anything. If you're a go-getter then this is a good opportunity for you.