Compare Cengage vs Fitbit BETASee how working at Cengage vs. Fitbit compares on a variety of workplace factors. By comparing employers on employee ratings, salaries, reviews, pros/cons, job openings and more, you'll feel one step ahead of the rest. All salaries and reviews are posted by employees working at Cengage vs. Fitbit. Learn more about each company and apply to jobs near you.
- Cengage scored higher in 6 areas: Work-life balance, Senior Management, Culture & Values, CEO Approval, % Recommend to a friend and Positive Business Outlook.
- Fitbit scored higher in 2 areas: Career Opportunities and Compensation & Benefits.
- Both tied in 1 area: Overall Rating.
What Employees Say
- Cengage had 121 more reviews than Fitbit that mentioned "Work life balance" as a Pro.
- Cengage had 92 more reviews than Fitbit that mentioned "Great people" as a Pro.
- "Upper management" was the most mentioned Con at Cengage.
- "Middle management" was the most mentioned Con at Fitbit.
I have been working at Cengage full-time for more than a year
Working at Cengage has been amazing for me. The leadership shows true compassion & care for their employees, and offers flexibility for real life. The compensation is more than fair, and I always... feel appreciated.
Communication with departments not located in your office can be challenging.
I have been working at Fitbit full-time for more than a year
Great development environment with all sorts of infrastructure frameworks and teams support. Managers are super supportive - easy to switch teams for working on the projects you are interested.... Colleagues are friendly and helpful. I've been enjoying working at Fitbit so far. The roadmap of the future deliveries is awesome.
No free lunch provided. But do have happy hours every Friday with decent food.