Compare Cengage vs Fitbit BETASee how working at Cengage vs. Fitbit compares on a variety of workplace factors. By comparing employers on employee ratings, salaries, reviews, pros/cons, job openings and more, you'll feel one step ahead of the rest. All salaries and reviews are posted by employees working at Cengage vs. Fitbit. Learn more about each company and apply to jobs near you.
- Cengage scored higher in 6 areas: Work-life balance, Senior Management, Culture & Values, CEO Approval, % Recommend to a friend and Positive Business Outlook.
- Fitbit scored higher in 3 areas: Overall Rating, Career Opportunities and Compensation & Benefits.
What Employees Say
- Cengage had 125 more reviews than Fitbit that mentioned "Work life balance" as a Pro.
- Cengage had 95 more reviews than Fitbit that mentioned "Great people" as a Pro.
- "Upper management" was the most mentioned Con at Cengage.
- "Work life balance" was the most mentioned Con at Fitbit.
I have been working at Cengage
Collaboration, transparency, and integrity are hallmarks of the company. The CEO, Michael Hansen is one of the best I've ever worked for.
it is a large company if you prefer a small company feel
I worked at Fitbit for more than a year
Truly loved working for Fitbit. The teams I worked with were always open to new ideas, supportive, and interested in getting to know my values.
Recently acquired by Google, a lot of changes happening.