Compare Center for Autism and Related Disorders vs Butterfly Effects BETASee how working at Center for Autism and Related Disorders vs. Butterfly Effects compares on a variety of workplace factors. By comparing employers on employee ratings, salaries, reviews, pros/cons, job openings and more, you'll feel one step ahead of the rest. All salaries and reviews are posted by employees working at Center for Autism and Related Disorders vs. Butterfly Effects. Learn more about each company and apply to jobs near you.
- Center for Autism and Related Disorders scored higher in 1 area: CEO Approval.
- Butterfly Effects scored higher in 8 areas: Overall Rating, Career Opportunities, Compensation & Benefits, Work-life balance, Senior Management, Culture & Values, % Recommend to a friend and Positive Business Outlook.
What Employees Say
- Center for Autism and Related Disorders had 33 more reviews than Butterfly Effects that mentioned "Aba" as a Pro.
- "Therapists" was the most mentioned Con at Center for Autism and Related Disorders.
- "Rbt" was the most mentioned Con at Butterfly Effects.
I have been working at Center for Autism and Related Disorders full-time for more than 8 years
*Work/Life Balance *Flexibility with childcare *Supportive leadership *Remote work *Overall feeling of being supported, respected and valued *Good training
None that I can think of.
I have been working at Butterfly Effects full-time for more than 8 years
Local management, opportunity for growth, ongoing training, reasonable commuting in your city. Flexible scheduling for college students and parents.
Cons are more related to the industry and payor requirements.
Advice to Management
Management is open to advice and welocmes all feedback and implements changes. 401 k matching would be great!