Compare Centro vs MediaMath BETASee how working at Centro vs. MediaMath compares on a variety of workplace factors. By comparing employers on employee ratings, salaries, reviews, pros/cons, job openings and more, you'll feel one step ahead of the rest. All salaries and reviews are posted by employees working at Centro vs. MediaMath. Learn more about each company and apply to jobs near you.
- Centro scored higher in 8 areas: Overall Rating, Career Opportunities, Compensation & Benefits, Senior Management, Culture & Values, CEO Approval, % Recommend to a friend and Positive Business Outlook.
- MediaMath scored higher in 1 area: Work-life balance.
What Employees Say
- MediaMath had 34 more reviews than Centro that mentioned "Work life balance" as a Pro.
- "Upper management" was the most mentioned Con at Centro.
- "Company is growing" was the most mentioned Con at MediaMath.
I worked at MediaMath full-time
Paternity leave is a MONTH! PTO is super generous. Pay is super generous! Tons of freedom to creatively solve problems. CEO is fired up and believes MediaMath can be a winner in the market.
Like with any company, switching between teams can feel like switching between companies, and how effective you’ll be has a ton to do with how well you can gain the trust of the team you’re working... within. Lots of cost cutting focus.
Advice to Management
Make some technology based decrees and implement them! Orders like “no more direct database reads” or “all app workloads must be moved to K8s by end of year” could be helpful, but right now there’s a... lot of people pulling different directions.