Compare Charles Stark Draper Laboratory vs DraftKings BETASee how working at Charles Stark Draper Laboratory vs. DraftKings compares on a variety of workplace factors. By comparing employers on employee ratings, salaries, reviews, pros/cons, job openings and more, you'll feel one step ahead of the rest. All salaries and reviews are posted by employees working at Charles Stark Draper Laboratory vs. DraftKings. Learn more about each company and apply to jobs near you.
- DraftKings scored higher in 9 areas: Overall Rating, Career Opportunities, Compensation & Benefits, Work-life balance, Senior Management, Culture & Values, CEO Approval, % Recommend to a friend and Positive Business Outlook.
What Employees Say
- "Work life balance" was the most mentioned Pro at Charles Stark Draper Laboratory.
- "Work environment" was the most mentioned Pro at DraftKings.
- "Upper management" was the most mentioned Con at Charles Stark Draper Laboratory.
- "Sports" was the most mentioned Con at DraftKings.
I worked at Charles Stark Draper Laboratory for less than a year
Loved the work and the people
Changing management prohibited my return
I have been working at DraftKings full-time for more than a year
The company is very open with what's going on. The management works with you to make and reach your goals. Great team dynamics, and cross-team communication. Fun work environment, (miss seeing the... team each day since WFH started)
Only down for me, engineers wear many hats, and some of those can really cut into the day. The plan of engineers needing to own the process from design to support is understandable but isn't my... favorite. Though not 'put forth' by the company, the people who really excel, never really turn it off, always watching the dashboards etc, it can take you over.
Advice to Management
No complaints beyond my one 'con'.