Compare Charterhouse Partnership vs PageGroup BETASee how working at Charterhouse Partnership vs. PageGroup compares on a variety of workplace factors. By comparing employers on employee ratings, salaries, reviews, pros/cons, job openings and more, you'll feel one step ahead of the rest. All salaries and reviews are posted by employees working at Charterhouse Partnership vs. PageGroup. Learn more about each company and apply to jobs near you.
- Charterhouse Partnership scored higher in 1 area: Work-life balance.
- PageGroup scored higher in 7 areas: Overall Rating, Career Opportunities, Compensation & Benefits, Senior Management, Culture & Values, % Recommend to a friend and Positive Business Outlook.
What Employees Say
- "Balcony" was the most mentioned Pro at Charterhouse Partnership.
- "Working environment" was the most mentioned Pro at PageGroup.
- "Commission structure" was the most mentioned Con at Charterhouse Partnership.
- "Long hours" was the most mentioned Con at PageGroup.
I have been working at PageGroup full-time
I just hit my two year mark with Michael Page. I started as a Recruitment Consultant, hit my first promotion to Senior Recruitment consultant within 9 months, and was able to make the transition over... to internal TA to hire for our Boston office. Corporate internal recruitment has been a goal of mine for years, and I am grateful MP provided me with the opportunity to stay with them. Typically tracks for internal TA you would spend a few years at agency then leave for another company. The culture, flex working and benefits at MP are so strong, I am so happy I got to stay!
Being full desk is a tough role. It is super rewarding but you have to have a certain personality and DNA to do well. If you are driven, hardworking, and always for a challenge or looking to better... yourself, you will do fine. If you are looking for an easy role, this is not it.
Advice to Management
Keep supporting your employees! I'm happy and I know many of us are!