Compare Chase vs BlueVine BETASee how working at Chase vs. BlueVine compares on a variety of workplace factors. By comparing employers on employee ratings, salaries, reviews, pros/cons, job openings and more, you'll feel one step ahead of the rest. All salaries and reviews are posted by employees working at Chase vs. BlueVine. Learn more about each company and apply to jobs near you.
- BlueVine scored higher in 9 areas: Overall Rating, Career Opportunities, Compensation & Benefits, Work-life balance, Senior Management, Culture & Values, CEO Approval, % Recommend to a friend and Positive Business Outlook.
What Employees Say
- "Great benefits" was the most mentioned Pro at Chase.
- "Work life balance" was the most mentioned Pro at BlueVine.
- "Upper management" was the most mentioned Con at Chase.
- "Growing pains" was the most mentioned Con at BlueVine.
I have been working at Chase full-time
Challenging, yet relaxed work environment. They encourage career mobility and invest in their employees growth. There is something here for anybody interested in banking.
Large company means bureaucracy. Depending on your role this could be annoying.
I have been working at BlueVine full-time for less than a year
Easy to talk to managers, company keeps everyone up to date
Could have better health insurance plans
Advice to Management
No set up so many meetings, have drop in hours instead