Compare Chegg vs Thumbtack BETASee how working at Chegg vs. Thumbtack compares on a variety of workplace factors. By comparing employers on employee ratings, salaries, reviews, pros/cons, job openings and more, you'll feel one step ahead of the rest. All salaries and reviews are posted by employees working at Chegg vs. Thumbtack. Learn more about each company and apply to jobs near you.
- Chegg scored higher in 6 areas: Overall Rating, Career Opportunities, Senior Management, CEO Approval, % Recommend to a friend and Positive Business Outlook.
- Thumbtack scored higher in 2 areas: Compensation & Benefits and Culture & Values.
- Both tied in 1 area: Work-life balance.
What Employees Say
- Chegg had 18 more reviews than Thumbtack that mentioned "Work life balance" as a Pro.
- "Revoked" was the most mentioned Con at Chegg.
- "Growing pains" was the most mentioned Con at Thumbtack.
I have been working at Thumbtack full-time for less than a year
- Lots of cross-functional collaboration - Innovation is encouraged - Continual opportunities to provide leadership with feedback - Newly refreshed perks to balance Remote work life. Also, we’re... able to stay remote after pandemic subsides.
- can be meeting heavy, have to carve time in calendar to get actual work done - growing pains, so 1:1 time with manager isn’t as frequent as it used to be
Advice to Management
The decision to allow folks to continue working remotely is a huge win for everyone. Thanks! Continue making competitive decisions like this that will uplevel our value in the recruiting market.