Compare Chegg vs Vubiquity BETASee how working at Chegg vs. Vubiquity compares on a variety of workplace factors. By comparing employers on employee ratings, salaries, reviews, pros/cons, job openings and more, you'll feel one step ahead of the rest. All salaries and reviews are posted by employees working at Chegg vs. Vubiquity. Learn more about each company and apply to jobs near you.
- Chegg scored higher in 9 areas: Overall Rating, Career Opportunities, Compensation & Benefits, Work-life balance, Senior Management, Culture & Values, CEO Approval, % Recommend to a friend and Positive Business Outlook.
What Employees Say
- "Flexible work hours" was the most mentioned Pro at Chegg.
- "Great people" was the most mentioned Pro at Vubiquity.
- "Revoked" was the most mentioned Con at Chegg.
- "Upper management" was the most mentioned Con at Vubiquity.
I worked at Vubiquity full-time for more than 5 years
Hardworking, teamwork-oriented employees - even during the pandemic. Managers CARE about their staff. Executives make sure employees have what they need to take care of themselves, their families and... the customers.
Parent company does not understand the media business. And they do not act like they want to learn it.
Advice to Management
Keep doing what you do to make employees proud to work for VU. Convince corporate to let VU shine and take care of customers they way they know how.